PMP® Exam Change 2019
Project Management Professional (PMP) ®
Did you know the PMP® Exam Change is changing on Dec 16th, 2019? Do you want to be a Guinea pig and be the first to try the exam with the new content? If you answered No, then now is the best time to get your PMP certification. You have 4 months to let ADV Consultants a R.E.P. provider help you prepare and pass the exam on your first try!
How ADV Consultants will help you get certified!
- Teach the concepts of the PMBOK 6th edition via the PMI prescriptive not only to become PMP certified but to incorporate in your professional life to manage projects in a structured and repeatable fashion
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in skills, tools and techniques of Project Management
- Teach and practice with realistic PMP sample questions by wearing your PMI hat
- Study on the go with our all-inclusive mobile app
- Thorough reference book based on the PMBOK 6th edition with specialized exercises and games to help understand and retain the information taught
- One on one instructor time
What Can I Do in 4-Months to Get my PMP Certification?
To provide you with the most current exam preparation materials, ADV Consultants is currently examining the Exam Content Outline and will make necessary updates to our Exam Prep Course. In the meantime there is still time to take the current exam. ADV Consultants provides the most effective and original instructor led project management exam prep class. Using ,logical thinking we focus on teaching valuable, real-world skills and practical techniques to help our students learn more in less time. Pass on their first TRY!
Project managers meeting the PMP exam qualifications are strongly encouraged to get certified before the exam changes. We recommend using ADV Consultants to complete your study and take the exam before the December 2019 exam change. Our class schedules are posted on https://www.advconsultants.com/classes/pmp-capm-exam-prep-3/ . Students needing additional resources to prepare can find all our PMP test preparation materials on https://www.advconsultants.com/shop/ or https://www.advconsultants.com/project-tools-templates/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to helping you get on your way to a bigger paycheck and recognized as expert in your field!
Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMP® and PMI® are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.